Announcement / Recent News
- III & IV BPO Online schedule, Theory & Practical Notification Feb 2024Click here
- I & II BPO Online schedule, Theory & Practical Notification Feb 2024Click here
- II BPO Result July 2023Click here
- III BPO Result July 2023Click here
- I BPO Result June 2023Click here
- II & III BPO Online schedule & Theory Notiifcation July 2023Click here
- Practical Schedule for II & III BPO Examination, July 2023Click here
- Result Declaration of IV BPO Examination, June 2023Click here
- I & II BPO Practical Examination (Batch 2018-19 & 2022-23) June-2023 Click here
- Online student registration for (I and IV BPO Courses) Batch 2018-2021 & 2022-2023 Examinations, June-2023 Click here
- Schedule of Under Graduate (I & IV BPO Courses) Bacth 2018-2021 & 2022-2023 Examination in June 2023 Click here
- Result of Second B.P.O Exam April-2023
- Information Prospectus of B.P.O Programme for the Academic Year (2023-24) Click here
- Kindly upload I & II BPO Practical Supplementary Examination April 2023
- III BPO Result Feb-March 2023
- Practical Supplementary Examination (Batch 2017-21) Feb-2023
- Online Student Registration for III & IV BPO Courses (Batch 2017 – 2021) Supplementary Examinations, February - 2023
- 17th Convocation Notification 2023
- Information Prospectus of B.P.O Programme for the Academic Year (2022-23) Click here
About MGM Institute of Health Sciences
Welcome to University Department of Prosthetics and Orthotics
MGM Institute’s University Department of Prosthetics and Orthotics, a constituent unit of MGM Institute of Health Sciences (Deemed to be University u/s 3 of UGC Act, 1956) Navi Mumbai, was started in 2016.
Prosthetics and Orthotics is a specialized health care profession, that combines a unique blend of clinical and technological skills. Bachelor’s in Prosthetics and Orthotics is 4.5 years’ professional degree program including 6 months’ mandatory internship. The program is recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India, a government statutory body and University Grants Commission.
This comprehensive full profile educational program provides education that guarantees immediate technical readiness of the graduates to fully assist Divyang patient care all over the world. The internship is based on clinical placement to enhance student’s clinical skills in assessment, prescription, measurements, fabrication, fitting & checkout of Prosthetic & Orthotic appliances to the needed patients.
The students are thus trained to excel in providing their services to the “Divyangjan” of society with a holistic approach.
The graduates are capable of supporting multi-disciplinary teams involved in patient treatment. Prosthetic and Orthotic professionals make the patient independent, confident and useful member of the society through comprehensive prosthetic and orthotic management.
*only for Orange & Yellow Ration Card Holders.
Our award winning and the world changing hall of facts and figures.
“Internship at MGMIUDPO has taught me how to work on and with a team, better organizational skills and have even allowed me to acquire leadership qualities from working directly with professionals in my field.”
I feel proud that I am a part of MGM Institute’s University Department of Prosthetics and Orthotics.
Today, I take a moment to look at myself in that mirror only to appreciate how far I’ve made it. In between so many ups and downs; How magically I surprise myself with what my BODY and MIND can do. From making disable patients back to able and saving lives to giving a new life I still surprise my self today and hereafter.
This is all because of my teachers who have nurtured me.
This Institute has made me become that sponge, which can absorb all the negativity, and become a person who can emit beautiful positive vibes, and I realize that I’ve changed patients’ lives and because of me that patient did not give up. That is the day when I live. Always.
One of the greatest benefits that I have received at this institute is the knowledge that I actually enjoy doing what it is I have been studying for.”
Afra Khatri— Batch: 2017-18
I feel very proud to be a part of MGM Department of Prosthetics and Orthotics. The campus is filled with positive energy and exuberance, where I had the opportunity to learn immense amount of information about Prosthetics and Orthotics. My journey of becoming a P&O has finally culminated. I appreciate everyone's valuable contribution for making me what I am today.
Tejas Pandit— BPO (2016-17) Batch
During my stay of four and half year in MGM institute of health and sciences, I have received a lot of opportunities to succeed in future. Thanks to my ever inspiring mentors in the department of Prosthetics and Orthotics who helped me discover best part of myself.
Shubham Pawar— BPO (2016-17) Batch
It was my immense luck with great and memorable journey to be a part of MGM Institute’s University Department of Prosthetics and Orthotics for four and half years. It gave me an opportunity to learn the new things and also apart from academics it helped me in the personality development. Faculties have put all the efforts to groom us and make us the professionals.
SimranjeetKaur Manni— BPO (2016-17) Batch
With great pleasure I am proud to say that I have completed my "Bachelors in Prosthetics & Orthotics from MGM Institute's University Department of Prosthetics and Orthotics. The relationship between the faculties and students is very cordial, which gave me an opportunity to excel in my area of interest. Two years spent here were splendid and helped me to grow better professionally and personally, Thanks to all the faculties MGMIUDPO for making me a "Better Person".
Rafiq Ahmad— BPO (2016-17) Batch
MGM University is a place of learning, fun, culture, lore, literature and many such life preaching activities. Studying at the MGMIUDPO brought an added value to my life. It gave me an opportunity to meet different people and learn new things. I have received a great support from faculties & students. I am thankful to the training which gave me a platform to enhance my skills and an opportunity to showcase them.